Description LEGO 21028 New York CityCelebrate New York City with this LEGO Architecture Skyline model!
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York Cityinches nameplate.
The LEGO 21028 New York City is one of the many sets of the LEGO Architecture
- LEGO interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York Cityinches nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10inches (26cm) high, 9inches (25cm) wide and 1inches (4cm) deep
The LEGO 21028 New York City is released in the year 2016. The set contains 598 parts. The set comes with no minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 12 year old.
Why you need this LEGO set?
Capture the architectural essence of New York City with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO structure is designed to provide a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. This wonderful model focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world'smost dynamic cities.