Description LEGO 21034 LondonCelebrate London with this LEGO Architecture Skyline model!
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “Londoninches nameplate.
The LEGO 21034 London is one of the many sets of the LEGO Architecture
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London's Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Londoninches nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5inches (15cm) high, 11inches (28cm) wide and 3inches (8cm) deep
The LEGO 21034 London was released in the year 2017. The set contains 468 parts. The set comes with no minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 12 year old.
Why you need this LEGO set?
Capture the architectural essence of London with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic National Gallery, Nelson's Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. London's Thames River is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this wonderful model that focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world's most dynamic cities.
|Build 5 iconic London landmarks in LEGO bricks|
Put London's architectural diversity on display with this buildable set, featuring five of the city's best-loved landmarks. A mindful way to unwind and a lasting keepsake of an unstoppable capital, LEGO Architecture London Skyline makes a stylish addition to any Anglophile's home or office.
|The National Gallery|
Housing more than 2,300 of art behind its stately facade, The National Gallery also hosts over six million visitors every year.
Arguably the world's most recognisable bridge, an arduous eight years of hard work and 11,000 tons of steel went into its construction.
Opened in 2000 mark te new milenium, the London Eye is the world's largest cantilevered observation wheel.
Erected between 1840 and 1843, this staggeringly tall monment sternly watches over the non-stop hum of Trafalgar Square.
An integral part of London's skyline, this neo-gothic clock is amzingly still wound by hand, three times a week. Build in 1859.
The iconinic landmarks you love
Building memories with LEGO Architecture!
Recreate and exlpore the destinations that shape your life, whether it's an unforgettable trip, a dream vacation, or the city you once called home.
|Designed for display|
Much more than just a photo. Put your unique LEGO keepsake on show and be transported every time you admire the view.
|Time to escape|
Longing to get away for the day-to-day? Travel back to those carefree LEGO hours of childhood, as you lose yourself in a beautiful building.