Description LEGO 60116 Ambulance PlaneFly in and transport the motorcyclist to the hospital!
Be part of the rescue action in LEGO City with the Ambulance Plane, featuring rotating propellers and a back hatch that opens to load the stretcher, plus a motorbike and 3 minifigures: a pilot, doctor and a motorcyclist.
The LEGO 60116 Ambulance Plane is one of the many sets of the LEGO City
- Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, doctor and a motorcyclist.
- Ambulance Plane features rotating propellers and a back hatch that opens to load the stretcher.
- Open the hatch, spin the rotors and fly the rider off for treatment.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher and a syringe.
- Ambulance Plane measures over 4inches (11cm) high, 8inches (22cm) long and 10inches (27cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1inches (4cm) high, 2inches (6cm) long and under 1inches (2cm) wide.
The LEGO 60116 Ambulance Plane is released in the year 2016. The set contains 169 parts. The set comes with 3 minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 5 to 12 year old.
Why you need this LEGO set?
Cheer on the motorcyclist as he rides past! If he falls during the ride, help the doctor tend to the injured motorcyclist. Then put him on the stretcher, load him into the Ambulance Plane and fly him to safety!