Description LEGO 60163 Coast Guard Starter SetRescue the surfer and be a coast guard hero!
Join the crew of the LEGO City coast guard as they protect the beach with the Coast Guard Starter Set, featuring a beach tower with stairs and viewing platform, beach buggy with opening roll cage, room for 2 minifigures and space for the 2-minifigure surfboard on the roof, binoculars, 2 walkie-talkies and a small surfboard. Includes 3 minifigures and a shark figure.
The LEGO 60163 Coast Guard Starter Set is one of the many sets of the LEGO City
- Includes 3 minifigures: a lifeguard, surfer and an ATV driver, plus a shark figure.
- Features a beach buggy with opening roll cage, detachable 2-minifigure surfboard on top and space for 2 minifigures.
- Also includes a beach tower with stairs and viewing platform.
- Call for help from the beach tower to rescue the surfer.
- Open the shark's mouth to try and take a bite of the surfboard.
- Hop on the big surfboard and head out to rescue the stranded surfer before the shark gets any closer.
- Accessory elements include a small surfboard, 2 walkie-talkies and a pair of binoculars.
- Beach buggy measures over 2inches (7cm) high, 3inches (8cm) long and 1inches (5cm) wide.
- Beach tower measures over 3inches (8cm) high, 1inches (4cm) wide and 1inches (5cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2inches (7cm) long.
The LEGO 60163 Coast Guard Starter Set is released in the year 2017. The set contains 76 parts. The set comes with 3 minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 5 to 12 year old.
Why you need this LEGO set?
Grab your walkie-talkie and head to the LEGO City beach as part of the coast guard! Climb up into the beach tower and scan the waves for signs of danger and then call in back-up for the stranded surfer. Hop into the beach buggy and race to the water's edge, then grab the surfboard and paddle out to rescue the surfer before the shark gets closer. Every day is an adventure with the LEGO City coast guard!